We'd somehow made it through six and a half years of parenting without setting foot in a Chuck E Cheese when
Gavin's friend Addi choose it as the setting for his birthday party last weekend. The kids had a fabulous time and I was gratified to
find such an entertaining indoor destination even as we're coming to the end of what has seemed like a very long winter.
Gavin's friend Addi choose it as the setting for his birthday party last weekend. The kids had a fabulous time and I was gratified to
find such an entertaining indoor destination even as we're coming to the end of what has seemed like a very long winter.
Arwen got a kick out of the rides and convinced Gavin to pose for a photo. Gavin went wild collecting tickets on the ball toss. They were
both crazy about the onstage entertainment and got their fill of pizza, drinks, and cake.Thanks Addi and family for a great time!
2 comments:
i try to avoid Chuck E Cheese but boy do they know how to lure in the kids...it's good for a rainy day..but wait this is Seattle..it never rains..
Looks like they had a lot of fun! My kids love Chuck E Cheese, but I pretty much can't stand it. Oh well, I guess that happens from time to time.
Post a Comment