Sunday, March 15, 2009

In the Spotlight

We’ve been proud watching Gavin and Arwen develop their talents through their extracurricular activities this winter.

Gavin has learned so much about music. Upon returning home from school every afternoon, he always puts his piano practicing before any of his other responsibilities. Here he is performing his favorite piece “Chimes”.


Arwen recently performed in the closing session of her Tumblebugs class. A couple of weeks later she’s still calling out “tuck and roll!”


We’re glad they’ve had such a good time and learning so much.


3 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

It's fun to see your kids involved and having fun. I'm really glad Gavin is so proud of his piano playing skills. He did a good job! Keep it up!!

Jessica 7 said...

I love Gavin's head bobs at the end of the song. :)

JoAnn said...

Gavin, I loved watching and hearing you play "Chimes." You are doing great! When you come to our house, you can play on the grand piano.

Arwen, you are a terrific tumblebug. I loved watching all the things you can do.

Love,Grammy